Cholesterol serves many vital functions in our bodies. It is the major precursor for the synthesis of vitamin D and of the various steroid hormones (which include cortisol and aldosterone in the adrenal glands, the sex hormones, and the various estrogens, testosterone, and derivatives). This also aids in the of bile, a substance stored in the gallbladder which helps to digest fats and is important for the metabolism of vitamins, including vitamins A, D, E, and K. (reference: www.nhlbi.nih.gov).
Release Us On Cholesterol
Blood cholesterol levels can lead to blocked arteries and strokes. High cholesterol levels may be caused by eating foods with saturated fat. Prescription medicine may cause adverse side effects. Careful attention to diet and a reduction of these types of foods can help in reducing levels. Exercising regularly can help lower levels and return them to a healthy range if you are overweight or physically inactive.
What To Avoid
- Animal products – reduce your intake of fatty foods (and refined fats), those from animal products, dairy, or processed foods.
- Dehydration – Hydration is worth paying attention to when tackling high cholesterol. In a study, Dr. F Battmanghelidj explains that high cholesterol in the body results from chronic unintentional dehydration and inadequate urine production. (reference: www.watercure.com)
- Refined sugar – It is advisable to cut refined sugars and carbohydrates from our diet to help lower cholesterol.
What To Include
Garlic, banana, blueberries, cantaloupe, cherries, grapefruit, guava, oranges, and pomegranate may also be helpful in lowering cholesterol.
- Apples – Known to have a beneficial effect on blood cholesterol levels. Add in some of an apple’s pulp when making a smoothie. In controlled tests, animals given apple juice with the pulp included showed remarkably reduced cholesterol and triglyceride levels. The pectin soluble fiber acts like a ‘broom’ in the blood vessels and ‘sweeps’ out undesirable cholesterol deposits.
- Avocado – Avocado can help reduce cholesterol while preserving the beneficial HDL levels in the blood.
- Cabbage – It may not be the first item you reach for when juicing, but cabbage juice offers amino acids that help to lower plasma levels.
- Exercise – 20 minutes a day is recommended, so find something you enjoy doing that you are more to stick to over the long term.
- Grapes – Research carried out found that the polyphenols in grape skins helped to prevent the oxidation of damaging LDL.
- Onion – It’s not the first thing you might choose, but eating half a medium raw onion each day may help to thrombosis, lower LDL and prevent heart attacks.
- Watermelon – A 2011 study by researchers at the University of Kentucky found that watermelon helped to reduce atherosclerosis. The study involved mice with diet-induced high cholesterol.
- Cacao – The British Medical Journal (BMJ) published research undertaken amongst those at high risk of developing cardiovascular disease. Results showed the positive effectiveness of dark chocolate in helping prevent these risks.(reference: www.the-cma.org.uk, http://www.naturalnews.com)
Cholesterol Juice Consumption As An Option
A society that is always busy managing daily life causes them to have no time to take care of their health. Imbalanced food intake will affect health. The increase in heart disease has alerted the community to adopt a healthy diet. Cholesterol juice intake is an alternative to ensure cholesterol reduction in the body. Fruit is the main ingredient used in making this cholesterol juice, making it incredibly healthy and delicious. Want to start a business selling your own products? You may want to explore OEM beverage manufacturers in Malaysia. Launching a product under your brand is a good start as juice products are very popular in the market. You may want to find a manufacturer in Malaysia who understands what you want. There are several reasons to choose the beverage in Malaysia so that you can start your own product without any hassle.
If you are looking for a good OEM beverage manufacturer in Malaysia, this company has the answer. The fact that they use advanced tech on our equipment, they also have GMP. They can also provide Food Tag, Halal, Mal, Not, everything that you need, they will do it for you. All in one place, very convenient! Just in case their stocks are not really something of your dreams, worry not as they can also do custom formulas. They can provide a flexible contract with full support, as long as you are happy. We from Umz Bioline Manufacturer Sdn Bhd are pleased to help you and invite you to our office or visit our factory. Let’s build a product with us.