As founders, we always want the highest quality products, both in terms of design and quality. A cosmetic product’s quality determines its saleability. This article shows the manufacturing process of OEM foundation products at UMZ Bioline Manufacturer.
Mr. Nazeri is fully responsible for managing this cosmetic factory.
We will explore the area where the production process takes place in more detail. There will be an area that is always clean & orderly since we will be able to ensure that the products we leave are clean and safe. As you can see, there are different sections with different responsibilities. As an example,
This time, we will see machines that play an important role in creating high-quality cosmetic products. The video shows the manufacturing process for OEM foundations.
How Do We Work?
Every order we receive will include several steps to ensure the production of a cosmetic product runs smoothly.
The steps involved are:
- We accept orders in accordance with a minimum order quantity (MOQ).
- Purchase of raw materials according to the formulation.
- Mixing of products supervised by Quality Control Officers and Officers from RND
- The finished product will be packaged according to the customer’s specifications.
- The packaged product will be sent directly to the customer.
Production In Large Quantities.
We have 4 machines that can develop various types of OEM foundation products according to customer requests. The use of these machines helps us produce OEM foundation products in large quantities. One day we are able to produce 10k – 20k OEM foundation products.
These are among the OEM foundation products that are always in high demand, namely:
- Face Primer
- Liquid Foundation/BB & CC Cream
- Cushion Compact
- Powder Foundation
- Two Way Cake
- Concealer (Powder, Cream, Liquid)
- Blusher (Powder, Cream, Liquid)
We have complete expertise both in terms of skilled labor and the use of high-tech machines. This can help the production of high-quality OEM foundation products. Let’s choose us as the manufacturer of your cosmetic products so that they can compete in the Malaysian and foreign markets